Proud to be a Cyclist tee
We do not agree with everything that we have learnt. Some prestigious business claim that the business stands above the people and we could not disagree more. Our motto PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST is above our trademark: TRANSPARENT. Only our garments are casual.
A basic garment, which maintains the quality and finishes that are typical of our trade mark, inspired in the colors of La Grande Boucle.
An extra soft and durable printing, an organic cotton and elastane fabric, a pattern designed exclusively by us to adapt this garment to our Transparent philosophy and impeccable finishes are some of the virtues of those t-shirts.
- Round-neck t-shirt with PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST extra soft discharged printing
- This item has been manufactured using cotton and with a small percentage or Lycra that improves comfort and fit. (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- The neck of the t-shirt is made of elastic ribbing specially developed for this part of the garment. This fabric improves the fit of the t-shirt and prevents the neck from losing consistency wash after wash (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- Short sleeves are slightly longer than normal in order to fit better to the arms (and, at the same time, to conceal our cycling tan lines). Shoulder seams are slightly forward to prevent incomfortable rubbing.
- We have designed a longer back to prevent the t-shirt from going up when bending down or riding the bike.
- We have improved the finishing and looks of the garment, covering the inner seam of the neck with a thin blue ribbon
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
Important: Do not be surprised if when taking the measurement of the length of the garment (measurement B) you realize that ours is longer than you are used to. Trust us and you will realize that it fits you perfectly with that length 😉However, all changes are free.
In case it could help you, you will also find a table where you will be able to check your size depending of your weight and height. This is a recommendation based on our experience.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a MRW deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.
- Date of production: April 2019
- Number of garment produced: 18
- Cutting place: Guadarrama (Madrid)
- Sewing place: Ciempozuelos (Madrid)
- Finishing place: Guadarrama (Madrid)