This is the improved version of our last’s winter fluorescent jacket. We have maintained the three stripes on the sleeve and the fluorescent shades in inner linings and zips of the garment, but we have improved the pattern of the garment with a double and higher collar, made of a knitted fabric with elastane. This new collar improves the fitting of the garment and provides a nicer and warmer feel.
It is not by chance that our motto: PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST is embroidered on the left breast, because there is where our driving force is, both on the bike and in each of our garments.
- External fabric made of 250 gr. plush, 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
- Internal fabric made of 90% polyamide and 10% elastane.
- Three neon green stripes on the right sleeve.
- Side panels for a greater comfort.
- Flat seams in the front part of the shoulders for a greater comfort and to avoid painful pressure of backpacks or bags.
- Neon green inner lining.
- Knitted cuffs, bottom and collar.
- Manufacturing date: 28 October 2018
- Number of garments produced: 46
- Cutting location: Guadarrama (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Ciempozuelos (Madrid, Spain)
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
If you are not satisfied with the garment you will receive a 100% refund and we will take care of the return expenses. For more information click here.