Red Bicicleta polo
Some of the features that distinguish us from other apparel manufacturers are that garments are made of elastic fabrics, short sleeves that are slightly longer than usual, back pockets, reflective finishes or patterns that have been specifically designed to make a comfortable garment even when riding a bike. However, OUR FIRST EMBROIDERED BIKE WAS STILL TO COME!
We have embroidered a bike which is partially hidden in the back pocket of his polo. A small detail that shows our love for our work.
- Polo without buttons, with the sleeve cuffs ribbed in fluoride green and a partially hidden bike embroidered in the back pocket.
- This item has been manufactured using organic cotton and with a small percentage or Lycra that improves comfort and fit. (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- Short sleeves are slightly longer than normal in order to fit better to the arms (and, at the same time, to conceal our cycling tan lines). Shoulder seams are slightly forward to prevent incomfortable rubbing.
- We have designed a longer back to prevent the t-shirt from going up when bending down or riding the bike.
- Tripple back pocket with bike reflective detail
- We have designed lateral slits on the bottom of the garment to reduce the pressure of the garment on the hips. These slits, together with the panels on the sides of the garment, allow us to move more freely while the garment is always in place.
- Bike embroidered half hidden bellow the back pocket
- PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST embroidery on the chest.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
Important: Do not be surprised if when taking the measurement of the length of the garment (measurement B) you realize that ours is longer than you are used to. Trust us and you will realize that it fits you perfectly with that length 😉However, all changes are free.
In case it could help you, you will also find a table where you will be able to check your size depending of your weight and height. This is a recommendation based on our experience.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a MRW deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.
- Date of production: March 2019
- Number of garment produced: 36
- Cutting place: Guadarrama (Madrid)
- Sewing place: Ciempozuelos (Madrid)
- Finishing place: Guadarrama (Madrid)