Proud Black T-shirt
Our motto PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST is ahead our brand name and this is why be have designed again new t-shirts around this philosophy. A simple garment with a perfect finish.
- Round-neck t-shirt with PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST printing.
- This item has been manufactured using cotton and with a small percentage or Lycra that improves comfort and fit. (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- Short sleeves are slightly longer than normal in order to fit better to the arms (and, at the same time, to conceal our cycling tan lines). Shoulder seams are slightly forward to prevent incomfortable rubbing.
- We have designed a longer back to prevent the t-shirt from going up when bending down or riding the bike.
- We have improved the finishing and looks of the garment, covering the inner seam of the neck with a thin blue ribbon
- Back Pocket with sublimated cut and see Proud to be a Cyclist logo
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a DHL deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.