Sport Podium Shirt
Our Sport Podium Shirt is more stylish than a polo without compromising Transparent’s philosophy. We create beautiful, elegant garments, but comfortable enough to pedal in them. We have achieved a high degree of comfortability that is unusual in this kind of clothing thanks to its knitted fabric.
- Knit shirt with blue inner contrasts.
- This item has been manufactured using organic cotton and a small percentage or Lycra that improves comfort and fit. (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- Shirt sleeve pattern with buttoned cuffs.
- Blue cut sewn on the neck.
- PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST embroidery on the chest.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
In case it could help you, you will also find a table where you will be able to check your size depending of your weight and height. This is a recommendation based on our experience.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a MRW deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.
- Date of production: February 2019
- Number of garment produced: 14
- Cutting place: Guadarrama (Madrid)
- Sewing place: Ciempozuelos (Madrid)
- Finishing place: Guadarrama (Madrid)