This is our favourite garment, with which we aim to express Transparent’s essence: Comfort, elegance and exclusivity.
It is a series of 39 polos which have been hand-made in our workshop in Madrid, where we have worked very carefully to obtain our best garment up to date. We have cut, embroidered, sewn and ironed each of the garments. Taking so much care is essential to be able to offer the best of ourselves.
- Fabric: 95% cotton and 5% elastane, titanium grey colour.
- Buttoned polo collar and invisible zip.
- Knitted fabric with elastane in cuffs.
- Lined back pocket with hidden zip.
- Side slits.
- PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST embroidery on the chest.
- Fluor pink inner contrast on the neck.
- Fluor pink sewn detail on the neck.
- Side panels, flat seams, forward shoulders and back side longer than front side.
- Manufacturing date: 18 September 2018
- Number of garments produced: 39
- Cutting location: San Lorenzo del Escorial (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Ciempozuelos (Madrid, Spain)
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
If you are not satisfied with the garment you will receive a 100% refund and we will take care of the return expenses. For more information click here