Navy Club Jacket
This Jacket, designed together with our Navy Club Polo, aim to express Transparent’s essence: Comfort, elegance and exclusivity.
We have played again with the contrast of inner linings to create a more attractive and highly visible garment. The fluor yellow we have used to to line the interior of the chest, pockets and chest stripes are designed so you can be seen better while you ride your bike in the city.
As the other garments of our collection, we have carefully hand-made this jacket in our own facilities of Guadarrama, a town located in the National Park of La Sierra de Guadarrama (Madrid). This is a very special place for us and, as cyclists, we think that there is no better place in the world. Pedaling its roads and paths is our constant source of inspiration.
Our motto PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST is embroidered on the left side of the chest to remind us where our driving force is, both when riding and in each of our garments.
- External fabric made of 270 gr. plush, 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
- Internal fabric made of 90% polyamide and 10% elastane.
- Two fluor Yellow and White stripes on the chest.
- Side panels for a greater comfort.
- Flat seams in the front part of the shoulders for a greater comfort and to avoid painful pressure of backpacks or bags.
- Fluor yellow inner lining.
- Knitted cuffs and bottom.
- Manufacturing date: Sewing running
- Number of garments produced: 48
- Cutting location: Guadarrama (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Ciempozuelos (Madrid, Spain)
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
If you are not satisfied with the garment you will receive a 100% refund and we will take care of the return expenses. For more information click here.