Muro di Sormano t-shirt
Fausto Coppi’s bust in the Ghisallo, cycling sanctuary from which some of the hills of the classic Il Lombardia that takes place on Saturday can be seen, reads: “God created the bicycle for men to use it as an instrument of effort on the hard road of life.”
Among them, the MURO DI SORMANO, unquestionably a climb heavily charged with epic and controversy, which has inspired us in our latest design.
To design this garment, we have taken inspiration in some of the graffiti running through the 2.4 km of climb, in our admiration for Italian cycling and in the 9’24” needed by Ercolo Baldin in 1962 to set a record that lasted until 2012, when our Purito Rodriguez broke the record in only 4 seconds.
- Round-neck t-shirt with sublimated cut and sew on chest.
- This item has been manufactured using cotton and with a small percentage or Lycra that improves comfort and fit. (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- Short sleeves are slightly longer than normal in order to fit better to the arms (and, at the same time, to conceal our cycling tan lines). Shoulder seams are slightly forward to prevent incomfortable rubbing.
- We have designed a longer back to prevent the t-shirt from going up when bending down or riding the bike.
- We have improved the finishing and looks of the garment, covering the inner seam of the neck with a thin black ribbon
- 3 back pockets with middle one sublimated with Back pocket with 9´24´´logo
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.