Grey Retro Jacket
After achieving a garment that is perfect on the outside, the next challenge is making it beautiful inside. It is with this in mind that we have worked on the inside of the chest, the pockets and the collar, using our best merino wool fabric. The result is a warmer garment with an exceptional inner feel.
Unlike the resto of jackets and sweatshirts of our collection, the inside of this garment is made of a cotton / polyester fabric that makes it warmer and has a smoother feel and a retro and matt look.
The contrasting band and the triple pocket with zip on the back enhance the cyclist look and make this jacket a perfect garment to ride the bike in the town or to make a casual use of it.
- External fabric made of 250 gr. plush, 50% cotton and 50% polyester.
- Internal fabric made of 70% cotton, 25% merino wool and 5% elastane.
- Contrasting band on the back.
- Side Side panels for a greater comfort.
- Flat seams in the front part of the shoulders for a greater comfort and to avoid painful pressure of backpacks or bags.
- Triple reflective back pocket with contrasting zip.
- Contrasting inner lining.
- Manufacturing date: 25 October 2018
- Number of garments produced: 21
- Cutting location: Guadarrama (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Ciempozuelos (Madrid, Spain)
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
If you are not satisfied with the garment you will receive a 100% refund and we will take care of the return expenses. For more information click here.