Gran Fondo Merino Jacket
Limited edition of 25 hooded jackets made of our best cotton / merino fleece. A very special fabric which has been exclusively developed by our fabric supplier.
In order to manufacture this fabric, we buy wool in Italy and weave it in Barcelona with 70% cotton and 5% elastane. This mix of fabrics let us maintain the wool look but improves the touch and comfort of the garment thanks to the softness of the cotton and the elasticity of the elastane.
Our motto PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST is embroidered on the left side of the chest to remind us where our driving force is, both when riding and in each of our garments.
- Outer plush fabric 250 gr. 20% merino wool, 70% cotton and 5% elastane.
- Inner fabric 90% polyamide and 10% elastane
- White cut on the front
- Side pockets with hidden zippers.
- White inner liner on chest and pockets.
- Bi-coloured black/white frontal zipper.
- Knitted fabric with elastane in cuffs and bottom.
- Side panels for a greater comfort.
- Flat seams in the front part of the shoulders for a greater comfort and to avoid painful pressure of backpacks or bags.
- Manufacturing date: Ongoing production
- Number of garments produced: 25
- Cutting location: Guadarrama (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Ciempozuelos (Madrid, Spain)
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
If you are not satisfied with the garment you will receive a 100% refund and we will take care of the return expenses. For more information click here