Limited edition of 31 hooded jackets made of our high quality 270 gr cotton lycra fleece. A very confortable and elegant fabric tested in our collection for the past five years.
We have played again with the contrast of inner linings to create a more attractive garment. We have chosen to line the interior of the chest, back, pockets and the hood with a blue “Orbea” polyamide/Lycra fabric, to match with the bicoloured (blue / red) front zip.
We have carefully hand-made this jacket in our own facilities of Guadarrama, a town located in the National Park of La Sierra de Guadarrama (Madrid). This is a very special place for us and, as cyclists, we think that there is no better place in the world. Pedaling its roads and paths is our constant source of inspiration.
Our motto PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST is embroidered on the left side of the chest to remind us where our driving force is, both when riding and in each of our garments.
- Outer plush fabric 270 gr. 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
- Inner fabric 90% polyamide and 10% elastane
- Backside cut in red/blue color
- Side pockets with hidden zippers.
- Blue inner liner on chest, back, hood and pockets.
- Bi-coloured red/blue frontal zipper.
- Knitted fabric with elastane in cuffs and bottom.
- Side panels for a greater comfort.
- Flat seams in the front part of the shoulders for a greater comfort and to avoid painful pressure of backpacks or bags.
- Manufacturing date: 27/12/18
- Number of garments produced: 31
- Cutting location: Guadarrama (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Ciempozuelos (Madrid, Spain)
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
If you are not satisfied with the garment you will receive a 100% refund and we will take care of the return expenses. For more information click here