Blue City Denim
Our city trousers have been developed to make trousers comfortable enough to be worn while riding the bike in the city.
Thanks to its jean denim elastic fabric and a well-crafted pattern, we have obtained a garment that looks modern and is extremely comfortable, designed to prevent the bottom of the trousers from getting dirty with the chain of the bike and to make pedalling easier.
- 95% cotton washed denim fabric, 5% elastane
- Semi-skinny cut, slightly slimmer than our chino trousers.
- High-waisted to avoid trousers going down when pedalling but maintaining an elegant look.
- Side pockets and back pocket with hidden zipper.
- Left back pocket with neon orange button and reflective detail.
- Reflective strip on the lower left leg (OJO, en español “pata izquierda”, convendría cambiarlo por “pernera izquierda”) to improve visibility and avoid friction against chainwheels.
- Manufacturing date: 25 November 2018
- Number of garments produced: 50
- Cutting location: Guadarrama (Madrid, Spain)
- Tailoring location: Madrid, Spain
- Finishing: Guadarrama (Madrid)
INFORMATION REGARDING SIZES
We have changed the naming of our sizes this season to adapt to market standards. For example, our old size M corresponds to size 40 (or 30 in the American sizing system of brands such as Levi’s), and L corresponds to 42 (or 32 in the American sizing system), etc. Contact us in case of doubt by calling us at +34 679 203 884 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com we will be glad to help you.
In any case, remember that in case the size does not fit, you can change it for free and in a very short time. Press here for more information.
Men’s trousers measurements