BLACK LTD POLO
Our Black Ltd. Polo is a first layer against cold, made of an exclusive merino wool, cotton and elastan fabric that allows us to have a light winter garment that is extremely comfortable. It is perfect to wear it by itself when it is not so cold or together with a jacket when the days are colder.
Even if it is just a clothing, made of cotton and handcrafted in our workshop in the Sierra de Madrid (Madrid’s mountains), the garment embraces several innovations that make it really different from other casual garments in the market:
- INVERTED PLEAT IN THE BACK: We have incorporated an attractive vertical band made of elastic fabric in the back, which maintains the position of the garment without creases or tension, as the transversal pleat brings extra elasticity that give us a few centimetres more when we bend our back or stretch our arms.
- CAMPAGNOLO CHAIN LINK: We have hand stitched a chain link on the bottom front of the garment.
- LUMINOUS FABRIC: Even if it is a black garment, we have added a new luminous fabric in the back pocket, a discreet and elegant line that rebounds light when illuminated.
- BACK POCKETS WITH DOUBLE OPENING ZIP: We are more and more convinced that back pockets in our garments are very practical and convenient. They are not only practical to store objects when cycling, but also when we use the garment everyday. The distribution of weight in this part of the garment favours its right position, there is plenty of space and it is located in a discreet, non-invasive place. This is why we have redesigned the pockets of this garment, to make them more accessible, practical and secure. Now we can access to the pocket from both sides, it has a hidden zip and the linen of the pocket gives us an extra warm layer in the lower back.
- SHOULDER SLITS for better perspiration
- LATERAL SLITS: We have designed lateral slits on the bottom of the garment to reduce the pressure of the garment on the hips. These slits, together with the panels on the sides of the garment, allow us to move more freely while the garment is always in place.
- Main fabric in single jersey 35% Merino 60% Cotton 5% Elastane 180 gr
- Cuffs and back vertical band made of 2×2 cotton lycra fabric
- Inside zipper covered with fluor ribbon
- PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST embroidery on the chest.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
You can choose between to different L patterns. The L SPORT is our regular fitted pattern and the L CONFORT is a less fitted pattern (XL and 2XL are always CONFORT Pattern)
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a DHL deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.