Black Ltd. Short-Sleeved T-Shirt
Under the name of BLACK Ltd. we have created a family of sober and elegant garments, impeccably finished, exceptionally comfortable, with a distinctive cycling style, but with a balance that allows only those sharing our passion to appreciate the classy details and the sense of being part of the community of cycling lovers.
Our Black Ltd t-shirt is made of a 100% cotton winter fabric. Unlike the rest of our garments of this collection, this t-shirt has no elastic fabric. This is why the pattern is straight (less fitted) and offers a more casual and looser look.
Even if it is just a clothing, made of cotton and handcrafted in our workshop in the Sierra de Madrid (Madrid’s mountains), the garment embraces several innovations that make it really different from other casual garments in the market.
- INVERTED PLEAT IN THE BACK: We have incorporated an attractive vertical band made of elastic fabric in the back, which maintains the position of the garment without creases or tension, as the transversal pleat brings extra elasticity that give us a few centimetres more when we bend our back or stretch our arms.
- LUMINOUS FABRIC: Even if it is a black garment, we have added a new luminous fabric in the back, a discreet and elegant line that rebounds light when illuminated, which, apart from adding a distinction touch, it let us being seen better both when cycling or walking in the dark.
- CAMPAGNOLO CHAIN LINK: We have hand stitched a chain link in back pocket.
- Main fabric 100% cotton 200 gr
- The neck of the t-shirt is made of elastic ribbing specially developed for this part of the garment. This fabric improves the fit of the t-shirt and prevents the neck from losing consistency wash after wash (95% cotton 5% elastane).
- Black Embroidery PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST on chest
- We have improved the finishing and looks of the garment, covering the inner seam of the neck with a thin fluorescent ribbon
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a DHL deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.