BLACK LTD JACKET
Under the name of BLACK Ltd. we have created a family of sober and elegant garments, impeccably finished, exceptionally comfortable, with a distinctive cycling style, but with a balance that allows only those sharing our passion to appreciate the classy details and the sense of being part of the community of cycling lovers.
The Black Ltd. jacket is a warm garment, front and back lined with a micro fresh fabric that gives a warm sensation of thermal protection and a high level of breathability.
It is a highly comfortable and effective daily casual garment that can be used even for short distance journeys by bicycle in the city. We have worked very hard to improve the fit to our body, avoiding losing heat and achieving an exceptional comfort.
Even if it is just a clothing, made of cotton and handcrafted in our workshop in the Sierra de Madrid (Madrid’s mountains), the garment embraces several innovations that make it really different from other casual garments in the market:
- INVERTED PLEAT IN THE BACK: We have incorporated an attractive vertical band made of elastic fabric in the back, which maintains the position of the garment without creases or tension, as the transversal pleat brings extra elasticity that give us a few centimetres more when we bend our back or stretch our arms.
- DOUBLE CUFFS: The garment has thick knitted cuffs with Lycra, which are longer than usual. These cuffs are specially designed to be worn both stretched or folded. This detail let us adjust the cuffs better, avoiding cold air to get in, protecting the hands better without needing gloves, avoiding losing sensibility in our fingers and adapting themselves better to those persons having longer arms.
- BACK POCKETS WITH DOUBLE OPENING ZIP: We are more and more convinced that back pockets in our garments are very practical and convenient. They are not only practical to store objects when cycling, but also when we use the garment everyday. The distribution of weight in this part of the garment favours its right position, there is plenty of space and it is located in a discreet, non-invasive place. This is why we have redesigned the pockets of this garment, to make them more accessible, practical and secure. Now we can access to the pocket from both sides, it has a hidden zip and the linen of the pocket gives us an extra warm layer in the lower back.
- LUMINOUS FABRIC: Even if it is a black garment, we have added a new luminous fabric in the back, a discreet and elegant line that rebounds light when illuminated, which, apart from adding a distinction touch, it let us being seen better both when cycling or walking in the dark.
- CAMPAGNOLO CHAIN LINK: We have hand stitched a chain link in back pocket.
- External fabric made of 250 gr. plush, 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane.
- Internal fabric made of 100% PES microfresh
- Inside hood made of 92% PES 8% Elastane with PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST sublimated logo.
- PROUD TO BE A CYCLIST embroidery at chest
- Side panels for a greater comfort.
- Flat seams in the front part of the shoulders for a greater comfort and to avoid painful pressure of backpacks or bags.
- Knitted cuffs, bottom and collar.
- Bottom, cuffs and vertical back central band made of 2×2 Cotton Lycra Rib fabric.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Find below a table of measurements of the garment. In order to calculate measurements, just take a t-shirt that suits you and measure it on a flat surface following the indications on the drawing. For example, to take measurement A (chest) measure a t-shirt on a flat Surface without stretching the fabric from below one sleeve to the other sleeve. If this makes, for example, 50 cm, your size will be M.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you receive the garment and the size is not the right one or you do not like it, we will be happy to exchange or refund it at no additional cost for you.
Just inform us about the return or exchange and we will send you a DHL deliverer, who will pick up the item. This same deliverer will bring you the new garment for free. For more information click here
CARE AND LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS
All our garments are made of high-quality fabrics, natural and organic fibres. Therefore, they could shrink slightly after its first washing, about 3 and 5% (approximately between 0.5 and 1 centimetres).
In order to take care of the garment, we recommend washing it in cold water, avoiding your dryer. Besides, when colours are light, do not wash the garment together with dark clothing. This way you will be able to keep the intensity of colours for longer.